Monday, December 9, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to our high school music program this year. I am looking forward to working together to have the best choirs in our area.

As we work cooperatively to learn about music and composers and create beautiful music, we will also learn much about ourselves and the world around us. You see, music is not just a separate part of our lives, it is an integral part of our lives and ourselves. What we create will be an outgrowth of who we are as individuals and as a group. So, now is the time to learn and grow and become all we can be! We want our creations to be full of wonder, joy and excellence and as we strive for those things within ourselves, it will come to pass for all.


I hope you're ready for a great year, because I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment